It’s #FatLossFriday – Fat Loss Motivation for Your Weekend!
Okay, so the weekend’s here at last.
What’s that mean for your fat loss program? Too often it’s relatively easy to stay on track all week, but the weekend comes along and there are so many competing interests. Kid’s sports, date night, yard work (try mowing the yard with a push mower for a bit of extra activity!), fixing the house, going out with friends, that NFL play off party…. No matter if you’re 28 and single, or 48 and married with children, weekends can be tough on your fitness lifestyle.
If this Friday’s got you a bit slower than normal, here’s a little #FatLossFriday motivation.
When it comes to fat loss and fitness, remember…..
Here are few motivational things to keep you on track this weekend:
- Strive for progress, not perfection; as long as you’re moving forward, you’re not moving back.
- Nike says “Just Do It”, but Under Armor says “I Will!” in this case, I’d say the Armor wins the motivation race.
- It’s never too late to become what you might have been. -George Eliot
- The best time to start the fitness lifestyle was 10 years ago, the second best time is RIGHT NOW!
and here are a few fat loss tips for your weekend:
- Eat a little lean protein before bed (not a freakin’ 1/2 lb double cheese burger!)
- Yogurt has been scientifically proven to help burn fat, so add some to your diet, just not the “I’m loaded with sugar” kind.
- And, of course, hit the weights hard, not the treadmill, if maximum fat loss in minimum training time is what you’re after.
More than anything else, have a fantastic weekend; it’s #fatlossfriday What are you doing to lose fat this weekend?